My Photo
Name:
Location: WA

Monday, August 21, 2006

Antigua!


Hola mi companeros!

So, I made it to Guatemala after believing I missed the flight out of Houston, TX. No lie, it is gorgeous here. The photos I've taken do not match up to the reality of all that is Antigua. Here is a random shot I took yesterday. I took it while driving in a bus on a bumpy cobblestone road.



The inner courtyard in my professor´s home. The colors are much more vivid than this.








I´ll post some more tomorrow. I have to go read 30 pages before meeting our guest spéaker in class tomorrow. He is the first lawyer ever to successfully prosecute members of the army who committed crimes against humanity during Guatemala's 30 year civil war.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carmel said...

wow. exciting stuff evette! glad you made it to guatemala safe. come home safe too. miss ya babe!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home